Angles 25 degrees left or right for precise control. Features 1,000 lb. (454 kg) of down pressure, and offers quick and easy attachments. Tough and durable for long life.
Fits the following models:
XUV625i / XUV825i / XUV855D / XUV825i S4 / XUV855D S4
Built for all-season utility, the John Deere POWERtach heavy-duty 182.8 cm (72 in.) blade raises the bar higher for utility vehicle blades.
But what sets it apart from other straight blades is the attention to detail. The exclusive POWERtach lift system, optimized blade curl, hydraulic power lift and angle, and a heavy-duty reinforced moldboard make it a performer that leads all others in reliability and strength.
Key attributes of the blade:
- The high-performance hydraulic system is the fastest operating and most reliable hydraulic system available on any utility vehicle blade
- Completely sealed hydraulic system prevents against freeze-up and keeps out corrosive elements
- POWERtach lift design provides:
- Power up and down with down-pressure and float modes
- Up to 453.6 kg (1,000 lb.) of down pressure
- Power left-to-right angle up to 25 degrees
- Two angling cylinders for maximum blade control and durability
- Easy on/off blade and mounting frames without tools (after the initial setup)
- Maximum durability for heavy-duty use
- Completely front mounted for maximum lift height - 266.7 mm (10.5 in.) and vehicle ground clearance - 203.2 mm (8 in.)
- Five-position joystick control is mounted close to the shifter to minimize operator fatigue and produce best-in-class speed/efficiency
- Hardened skid shoes and reversible cutting edge for extended wear life
- 182.8 cm (72 in.) reinforced moldboard minimizes blade twist and torque for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty springs protect the vehicle and blade from damage
- Compatible with:
- Gator model year 2011 XUV 625i, XUV 825i, XUV 855D, and M-Gator™ A2 Utility Vehicles
- Not compatible with a 3.17 or 5 cm (1-1/4 in. or 2 in.) front receiver hitch