- John Deere
- Other Products
- Bargain Basement
- Company Profile
1160 Glendale Ave.
Sparks, NV 89431
3660 Highway 50 E.
Carson City, NV 89701
Double tap to zoom
Timber Ax 63AX
If you can count on one thing, it’s the unexpected – you never know what kind of brush and vegetation you may be facing next. The good news is that you have the versatility of the Timber Ax. Engineered to take on the widest variety of brush-cutting challenges, the Timber Ax will produce a cleaner looking site with a more consistent particle size. - Less
If you can count on one thing, it’s the unexpected – you never know what kind of brush and vegetation you may be facing next. The good news is that you have the versatility of the Timber Ax. Engineered to take on the widest variety of brush-cutting challenges, the Timber Ax will produce a cleaner looking site with a mo... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Adjustable Push Bar With Hooks
- Heavy-duty bar pushes fallen trees in front of machine for mulching
- Push bar mounted claw hooks for positioning material
Single belt drive
- Three groove banded belt system with spring-loaded idler
- Automatic tension system
- Rubber mounted pressure gauge
- Standard front skid steer mount
Drive and Power
- Heavy-duty Muncie hydraulic gear motor options ranging from 22 to 40 GPM
- Hydraulic power requirements start at 40 HP
- Upward rotor and knife rotation
- Ridged, pocket-style knife mounts
- Ultra sharp blades are special alloy
- Sharpen on the machine
- Swedish Hardox Steel
- Premium-strength steel components
- 17-inch diameter
- 1,700 RPM factory balanced
- Four cutting widths available
|Width of Cut (inches)||63|
|Overall Width (inches)||81.5|
|Number of Knives||14|
|Hydraulic Horsepower Range||40-85 Hydraulic HP|
2013 - 2023 Site by AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.